To get great JOBS optimism and effective coping styles are most important along with top references and work experience. At ISA staffing we found the best jobs were gotten by those who had the most positive attitude. Turns out that for optimal aging, attitude keys are also most important. According to recent science reports this extends our lives most, rather than traditional measures of health and wellness. Here are TIPS to help you work your dream in household help or other job description in the domestic help field.
Smart Employers and Estate Managers hiring for the best jobs agree that changing your attitude goes first when you need to put your best forward.
This means you need to go beyond merely “thinking outside the box”. There is no box, only the one we put ourselves in. So take a TIP from us to learn the secret is that you make your own, and every day is a good one to explore, experiment, and pace to make work your meditation, not just a JOB.
Try the following Attitude Keys that science studies found most effective.
- Positive Thinking – Increase happiness through different types of positive thinking. Amplify you’re feeling of enthusiasm and silent affirmations before an interview. Share your positive thoughts with others, including children, and animals. Take an extra moment to express yourself and re-frame your language to begin a sentence with positive words.
- Practice Daily Improving Your Life – Following certain precepts found to be Attitude Keys works to increasing personal happiness. A happy vibe shows in our energy others can feel, you literally vibrate with greater charismatic radiance.
- Never Say Never and Always Omit Always. In other words, be flexible and flowing. There is always another optimal and creative way to work just looking to find you!
1. Be grateful – Write letters of gratitude to people who have helped you in some way. The study found that these people reported a lasting increase in happiness over weeks and even months – after implementing the habit. What’s most surprising, sending the letter wasn’t necessary. Even when people wrote letters but never delivered them to the addressee, they still reported feeling better afterwards. Gratitude brings contentment.
2. Be optimistic – Study participants were asked to visualize an ideal future. For example, living with a loving and supportive partner, or finding a job that was meaningful and fulfilling – then describe the image in a journal entry. After doing this for a few weeks, these people also reported increased feelings of well-being. Optimism is satisfying.
3. Count your blessings – People who practice daily writing down three good things that happened to them show significant boosts in happiness. The act of focusing on the positive helps people remember reasons to be glad. Being glad becomes part of your ability to share your blessings with others. Remember, anything can be a blessing, including things you believe weren’t at the time!
4. Use your strengths – Another study asked people to identify their greatest strengths, and then to try to use these strengths in new ways. For example, someone says that you have a good sense of humor. Try telling funny stories (even if you don’t have any make them up!), or jokes you’ve learned, or find cartoons and fun cards to send others to lighten up their load and your work environment.
5. Share your cheer – Lift up friends and work colleagues who may be down, or are having low energy that day. This habit seems to heighten great happiness. A great cheerful ‘can do’ light hearted attitude is a primary key for getting great jobs. It makes you smile, and people want to see that beaming around them. So beam!
6. Commit acts of kindness – It turns out helping others does also helps ourselves. People who donate time or money to charity, or altruistically assist people in need, report huge improvements in their own happiness. Kindness is one of the keys of our humanity. Practice this daily with the language you use too. If you commit acts of kindness with everyone you meet in your exchange with them, you’ll see your life wonderfully transformed for the better.
As the saying goes, just do it. And don’t forget to pass these TIPS to others. Send them Our Best Advice to enjoy.
Serving Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Hollywood, Hollywood Hills. Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bel Air, Benedict Canyon, Hancock Park, Laurel Canyon, Los Feliz, Marina Del Rey, Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Melrose. Santa Monica, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Encino, Woodland Hills, Topanga Canyon, Torrance, Westwood, West Los Angeles, Santa Monica Hollywood Hills, Pasadena, San Mareno, Santa Barbara, Orange County, Ventura County, California, New York, & the greater United States…